Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's About Time!

For a few years now I have been a blog-stalker. I absolutely love getting ideas from other educators. There have been many times when I have a great day at school and think "I wish I could blog about this!"

Last year, I attended a technology conference where one of the speakers, Jeff Utevh, shared the idea of 1-9-90
1% of students are creating online
9% of students really know how to use technology - how to gather and collect information 
90% of students just consume information online. 

As a teacher and technology user, I want to make sure I am not just a consumer. I want to participate by collecting and creating. 

I will be using this blog to share what is happening in my library. 

It's about time I get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment