Thursday, January 9, 2014

All About My Family

This week our preschoolers are learning about families. I searched high and low for a great book on families and our library doesn't have much to choose from! (That will be changing after my next order!). I looked at other blogs for suggestions and got some books from the public library for my lesson.  Needless to say I'm still searching for that perfect family book for preschoolers. Any suggestions?

       After we read the family book each student got a chance to decorate a house with their family members inside. They were excited to share how many siblings they have and were busy making the arms, legs and heads for each family member. 




Lesson idea from Kinder Plans

https://www.kinderplans.com/p/14/kindergarten-preschool-family


No comments:

Post a Comment